- 更多例句： 下一页
- It's the pearl in the oyster, anyway .
- They wanted to pass off fish eyes for pearls .
- "she's a fool," said pearl bitterly .
- He who would search for pearls must dive below ...
- He doesn't believe in "casting pearls before swine" .
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
同义词：bone, ivory, off-white
- a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
A pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusc. Just like the shell of a clam, a pearl is made up of calcium carbonate in minute crystalline form, which has been deposited in concentric layers.