1.农民。 ★多指非英语国家的自耕农或雇农，英语国家的农民多用 farmer.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Land-hungry peasants push up the hillsides .
- The peasants looked upon him as a specialist .
- His has been a peasant familly for generations .
- The peasants brought out their shensi guitars .
- Peasants sold fruit and melons on the road .
A peasant is a member of a traditional class of farmers, either laborers or owners of small farms, especially in the Middle Ages under feudalism, or more generally, in any pre-industrial society.peasant, def.