- 更多例句： 下一页
- They dazzle the penetration of the composer .
- Incising can achieve the same penetration advantages .
- Harriet had no penetration .
- These are the result of the penetration of the larvae into the crypts .
- Only the penetration method has been used to any appreciable extent .
- the act of entering into or through something; "the penetration of upper management by women"
- the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman
- an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
- the depth to which something penetrates (especially the depth reached by a projectile that hits a target)
- the ability to make way into or through something; "the greater penetration of the new projectiles will result in greater injuries"
- clear or deep perception of a situation