(严重的)危险；冒险。 at one's peril (若有…)咎由自取，(…，否则)自找危险 (Resist at your peril! 若有抵抗，咎由自取。 Keep off at your peril! 注意站开，免遭危险。 Do it at your peril. 要干尽管干，危险自承当)。 at the peril of 冒…的危险。 in peril 危急；冒着危险。 in peril of 使…发生危险；有…的危险。 in the ho+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- One cannot guard against every peril .
- He was haunted by his looming perils .
- He periled his life to save her honour .
- The ship was in imminent peril of being wrecked .
- Everything under all those headings is in peril .
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
同义词：hazard, jeopardy, risk, endangerment
- a state of danger involving risk