- 更多例句： 下一页
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- Mrs. green : he is a very nice person .
- Do n't judge a person by his success or failure .
- She is always been a politically aware person .
- a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
同义词：individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- a human body (usually including the clothing); "a weapon was hidden on his person"
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party; "stop talking about yourself in the third person"
A person is a being, such as a human, that has certain capacities or attributes constituting personhood, which in turn is defined differently by different authors in different disciplines, and by different cultures in different times and places.