- 更多例句： 下一页
- My own personality has become a burden to me .
- He built my personality into his hero .
- His personality is complementary to hers .
- His personality happened to hit her fancy .
- They centered on substance, not on personalities .
- the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual; "their different reactions reflected their very different personalities"; "it is his nature to help others"
- a person of considerable prominence; "she is a Hollywood personality"
Personality is the particular combination of emotional, attitudinal, and behavioral response patterns of an individual. Different personality theorists present their own definitions of the word based on their theoretical positions.