1.物质的，有形的，形而下的 (opp. psychical, spiritual, mental, moral); 确凿的；外界的。
- physical in: 实际输入; 物理连接
- physical culture; physical education: 体育
- physical link physical link: 物理链接 两台设备通过寻呼在基带层建 ...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He 's deeply engrossed in physical research .
- Overwork has reduced him to a physical wreck .
- Now consider the following physical problem .
- Youth is the time of physical growth .
- Body weight and physical strength diminish rapidly .
- involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit; "physical exercise"; "physical suffering"; "was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"
- relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics; "physical sciences"; "physical laws"
- having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses; "a physical manifestation"; "surrounded by tangible objects"
- concerned with material things; "physical properties"; "the physical characteristics of the earth"; "the physical size of a computer"
- impelled by physical force especially against resistance; "forcible entry"; "a real cop would get physical"; "strong-arm tactics"
- characterized by energetic bodily activity; "a very physical dance performance"
- according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter); "a reflex response to physical stimuli"