- In this respect it resembles picric acid .
- Determination of naphthalene of gas in urban area - picric acid method
- Hager ' s reagent , picric acid reagent
- A study on rapid and direct method for the spectrophotometric determination of trace sugar in green and fresh feed with picric acid
- According to the principle of energy transfer , an opto - chemical sensor with higher sensitivity to detect picric acid by using the mixture of porphyrin dimer and anthracene as fluorescent carrier has been developed
- a yellow toxic highly explosive strong acid; used in high explosives and as a dye and in chemical reactions