- 更多例句： 下一页
- The photosynthetic pigment in bacteria is bacteriochlorophyll .
- The nipple is surrounded by pigmented circular skin called the areola .
- Bacteria or bile pigment may serve as a nidus for crystal formation .
- Many genes are involved in the formation of anthocyanin pigments in the aleurone .
- Of the total industrial cadmium use, 90% is utilized in electroplating and pigments .
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint'' and `pigment'' interchangeably"
- dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
- any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- color or dye with a pigment; "pigment a photograph"
- acquire pigment; become colored or imbued