- ping ping: 是一个用
- ping-ping lee: 李苹苹
- ping-ping liu: 者 刘萍萍
- After they had seized yung ping the reds sank two new oil wells .
- This now famous conference met at fu ping on january 10, 1938 .
- When wang ping asked zhang ying for a date , she gave him the cold shoulder .
- The little bell of the timer on the stove took up a show-spaced pinging .
- In clouds the mosquitoes came, and pinged and buzzed and bit till we were nearly mad .
- a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active; "ping your machine in the office"
- contact, usually in order to remind of something; "I''ll ping my accountant--April 15 is nearing"
- hit with a pinging noise; "The bugs pinged the lamp shade"
- make a short high-pitched sound; "the bullet pinged when they struck the car"
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early; "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"