2.石膏，(尤指)熟石膏〔又叫 plaster of Paris〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The interiors were plastered but not painted .
- My hair is plastered into a skullcap .
- Patience is a plaster for all sores .
- The plaster had started to come away from the wall .
- Their hair was plastered down .
- adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
同义词：adhesive plaster, sticking plaster
- a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling); "there were cracks in the plaster"
- a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
同义词：plaster of Paris
- dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
- apply a heavy coat to
同义词：plaster over, stick on
- apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
- affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
- cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"