- 更多例句： 下一页
- Our playing fields extend as far as those trees .
- The buildings were set among old trees widespread playing fields .
- It levels the playing field , ' ms . lipson said
- Conference calls help to level the playing field
- Lung hang estate , sha tin - mong kok playing field road
- a piece of land prepared for playing a game; "the home crowd cheered when Princeton took the field"
同义词：athletic field, playing area, field
- the circumstances under which competition occurs; "the government''s objective is to insure a genuinely level playing field for American industry and commerce in Europe"
A playing field is a field used for playing sports or games. They are generally outdoors, but many large structures exist to enclose playing fields from bad weather or to provide seating stands for watching the sports.