- 更多例句： 下一页
- We can grow sorghum or maize on this plot .
- The plot of the film is ingeniously conceived ...
- They are plotting to overthrow the government .
- She wished the plot to thicken .
- Few plots of plays are entirely original .
- a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal); "they concocted a plot to discredit the governor"; "I saw through his little game from the start"
同义词：secret plan, game
- the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.; "the characters were well drawn but the plot was banal"
- a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation; "a bean plot"; "a cabbage patch"; "a briar patch"
同义词：plot of land, plot of ground, patch
- plan secretly, usually something illegal; "They plotted the overthrow of the government"
- make a plat of; "Plat the town"
- devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet); "the writer is plotting a new novel"
- make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed