- 更多例句： 下一页
- They have red and yellow plumes in their hats .
- We plume our confidence .
- Texas plumed itself upon its 330, 000 natives .
- The inferno spewed a deadly plume of radioactive isotopes into the atmosphere .
- "some things are just too unjust for words," he said, expelling a plume of smoke .
- the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness; "a plume of smoke"; "grass with large plumes"
- dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
同义词：preen, primp, dress
- form a plume; "The chimneys were pluming the sky"; "The engine was pluming black smoke"
- clean with one''s bill; "The birds preened"
- deck with a plume; "a plumed helmet"
- be proud of; "He prides himself on making it into law school"
- rip off; ask an unreasonable price
同义词：overcharge, soak, surcharge, gazump, fleece, pluck, rob, hook