〔美国〕西点 (West Point) 军官学校学员。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- Give us some pointers on how to do the job .
- The scientists of the two countries got together and swopped pointers .
- Dad, could you give me a few pointers on how to go about getting a job .
- The cage is connected by a spindle to the torque spring and pointer .
- a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches; scents out and points to game
- (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display; moving it allows the user to point to commands or screen positions
- an indicator as on a dial
- a mark to indicate a direction or relation