- 更多例句： 下一页
- The polarity of the ends of the open-circuit conductor may then be deduced .
- It is not possible to try to salvage or change the polarity correctly by charging .
- There are miscellaneous tools, pliers, putty knife, polarity stamps, battery stamping or coding equipment, lead cutters .
- Either glyme, diglyme, nitromethane, or other suitable solvents of similar polarity may be used as the solvent component .
- Ether, glyme, diglyme, nitromethane, or other suitable solvents of similar polarity may be used as the solvent component .
- a relation between two opposite attributes or tendencies; "he viewed it as a balanced polarity between good and evil"
- having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges); "he got the polarity of the battery reversed"; "charges of opposite sign"