- He pursued an active ecclesiastical policy .
- This is a policy we have pursued consistently .
- a plan of action adopted by an individual or social group; "it was a policy of retribution"; "a politician keeps changing his policies"
- written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
同义词：insurance policy, insurance
- a line of argument rationalizing the course of action of a government; "they debated the policy or impolicy of the proposed legislation"
A policy is a principle or rule to guide decisions and achieve rational outcomes. A policy is an intent, and is implemented as a procedureAnderson, Chris.