- 更多例句： 下一页
- He had polished the table-top until it gleamed .
- Do give your shoes a polish before you go out .
- Polish resistance would soon collapse .
- His shoes were always well polished .
- What shall i do if i want to have my shoes polished ?
- the property of being smooth and shiny
同义词：gloss, glossiness, burnish
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
同义词：refinement, culture, cultivation, finish
- a preparation used in polishing
- bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
同义词：round, round off, polish up, brush up
- improve or perfect by pruning or polishing; "refine one''s style of writing"
同义词：refine, fine-tune, down
- make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
同义词：smooth, smoothen, shine