【植物；植物学】传粉，授粉(作用)。 artificial pollination 人工授粉。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It seems that pollination also involves certain chance factors .
- Early archegonial development is already evident two weeks after pollination .
- Pollination is the mechanical transfer of pollen from the anthers to the sti gmas .
- Use of controlled pollination is generally confined to various types of research .
- They damage female strobili during the interval between pollination and fertilization .
- transfer of pollen from the anther to the stigma of a plant