- 更多例句： 下一页
- Its populace was a hybrid assortment .
- The populace remained unusually silent as hitler drove by .
- They seemed to me like envoys from the populace who were condemned to witness the tragedy from front-row seats .
- He had the support of large sections of the populace
- He have the support of large section of the populace
A populace is a group of people forming the total population of a certain place. It is taken from the Latin word populus, which means "people", but also in the sense of a race, nationality, or locality.