- 更多例句： 下一页
- These countries are densely populated .
- Of course, also, we have helped to populate other countries .
- The northern part of the city used to be sparsely populated , but has now become a cultural centre .
- Considerably more than half of those who moved into the cities went to places populated by twenty-five thousand people and upwards .
- Large and populated nations like brazil, india, egypt, and nigeria exist side by side with small countries like paraguay, nepal, jordan, and chad .