- 更多例句： 下一页
- The lettering on the poster is very eye-catching .
- The liberal posters were not quite so offensive .
- That poster is too high -- nobody can read it .
- Posters force the wording of the message to be brief .
- They rush around sticking up posters and shouting slogans .
- a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
同义词：post horse, post-horse
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
同义词：posting, placard, notice, bill, card
- someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
同义词：bill poster, bill sticker
A poster is any piece of printed paper designed to be attached to a wall or vertical surface. Typically posters include both textual and graphic elements, although a poster may be either wholly graphical or wholly text.