- 更多例句： 下一页
- Alkalosis and potassium depletion may be pronounced .
- The components of a potassium cycle vary greatly .
- The usual counter-ions are sodium, potassium and ammonium .
- Fuse potassium dichromate (19) in a porcelain crucible .
- Folic acid metabolism has been shown to require potassium .
Potassium is a chemical element with symbol?K (from Neo-Latin kalium) and atomic number?19. Elemental potassium is a soft silvery-white alkali metal that oxidizes rapidly in air and is very reactive with water, generating sufficient heat to ignite the hydrogen emitted in the reaction and burning with a lilac flame.