- potential: adj. 1.可能的；【语法】可能语 ...
- disturbance: n. 1.动乱，变乱，骚乱。 2.烦 ...
- disturbance potential: 扰动势; 扰动位能
- Several potential disturbances had to be reckoned with
- On the other hand , vessels should avoid entering the sea inlet of sham wan during sea turtle breeding season so as to minimise any potential disturbance to the sea turtles
- 6 diversion of the channels and cofferdams shall be used to minimize potential disturbance to water bodies , to limit adverse impact on water quality at downstream and to contain sediments
- Traditional contingency planning requires that an enterprise consider all potential disturbances to business operations and prepare solutions to keep business activities running in the event that those threats materialize
- Dolphins , which use sonar for navigation , would be impacted by the loud noise associated with piling . potential disturbance of the seabed which may contain contaminated mud could impair the immune system of the dolphins , increasing their susceptibility to disease