2.〔俚语〕 〔the pox 〕梅毒。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- His forehead was pitted by chicken pox .
- Swine pox, which belongs to the pox disease complex, is caused by two antigenically different poxviruses .
- Roundworm eggs, pox and marek's disease viruses, coccidia, and other infections materials can be carried on crates, footwear, and vehicles .
- One year, however, the summer holiday, which they had been planning to spend in brittany was cancelled because seven-year-old mark developed chicken pox .
- It was loved by the buffalo that brought the pox to them
A pox is a type of disease, often caused by an animal virus, characterised by pockmarks. The term may be used (in an archaic sense) to refer to disease.