- 更多例句： 下一页
- The late prime minister attended the ceremony .
- Let pi be the distinct prime divisors of m .
- Prime minister was supplanted by his rival .
- What is the probability that it is a prime ?
- His prime task is to lower the tax rate .
- of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers; "prime number"
- first in rank or degree; "an architect of premier rank"; "the prime minister"
- used of the first or originating agent; "prime mover"
- being at the best stage of development; "our manhood''s prime vigor"- Robert Browning
- of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
同义词：choice, prize, quality, select
- insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing; "prime a cannon"; "prime a mine"
- fill with priming liquid; "prime a car engine"
- cover with a primer; apply a primer to