- 更多例句： 下一页
- Indeed i was the principal in the crime .
- The principal literature comes from zoology .
- He was one of the principals of the film .
- There are four principal types of limestones .
- These ultrafilters are called principal .
- the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she sent unruly pupils to see the principal"
同义词：school principal, head teacher, head
- (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
- an actor who plays a principal role
- capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
同义词：corpus, principal sum
- the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated