- 更多例句： 下一页
- He showed him the books he had printed .
- He founded his own press to print them .
- Printing was first invented by the chinese .
- You can see the foot prints in the mud .
- This newspaper printed the whole story .
- a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- a picture or design printed from an engraving
- a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- availability in printed form; "we''ve got to get that story into print"; "his book is no longer in print"
- the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication; "I want to see it in print"
- a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"; "paw prints were everywhere"