privately held company中文什么意思
- We are a private mezzanine venture capital fund which invests in the subordinated debt and equity of privately held companies
- A privately held company founded in 1933 , we have over 4 , 000 product offerings , and have been awarded over 130 patents
- The privately held company is based in austin , texas , and has design , research and development , manufacturing or sales operations in more than 30 countries
- Space services " planned launch of ashes on an unspecified date next month from vandenberg air force base in california will be the fifth " memorial spaceflight " for the privately held company and its previous incarnation , celestis inc
- Xin hua control , a privately held company founded in 1988 and based in shanghai , china , designs , manufactures and installs steam turbine and power plant control systems and software for application in power generation , pulp paper , oil and gas , and general industrial segments
A privately held company or close corporation is a business company owned either by non-governmental organizations or by a relatively small number of shareholders or company members which does not offer or trade its company stock (shares) to the general public on the stock market exchanges, but rather the company's stock is offered, owned and traded or exchanged privately. More ambiguous terms for a privately held company are unquoted company and unlisted company.