2.【哲学】盖然性〔在 certainly 和 doubt 或 posibility 之间〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- What is the probability that it is a prime ?
- A higher probability means more confidence .
- A probability of 1 represents certainty .
- This is often quoted above of 67% probability .
- In all probability he is already left .
- the quality of being probable; a probable event or the most probable event; "for a while mutiny seemed a probability"; "going by past experience there was a high probability that the visitors were lost"
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible; "the probability that an unbiased coin will fall with the head up is 0.5"
Probability (or ["Probability". Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary.