2.【医学】(对伤处等的)针探，探查；刺探；探索；试探；查究 (into); 〔美国〕调查；试样。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We probed the air ministry statements .
- He probed her pinna with his tongue .
- Suitable probe guards are available .
- He was asking probing questions .
- Densities presumably can be probed by radar .
- an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- an exploratory action or expedition
- a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities; "there was a congressional probe into the scandal"