- 更多例句： 下一页
- By working hard he gained rapid promotion .
- Coen gave the young man rapid promotion .
- He has missed a chance of promotion again .
- He had reached the outer limits of promotion .
- The incident closed the door upon his promotion ..
- act of raising in rank or position
- the advancement of some enterprise; "his experience in marketing resulted in the forwarding of his career"
- a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas"
同义词：publicity, promotional material, packaging
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- promoting tissue regeneration 什么意思
- promoting to a higher position 什么意思
- promoting ways 什么意思
- promoting wound healing 什么意思
- promotingbloodcirculation 什么意思
- promotion (= promotor action) 什么意思
- promotion activities 什么意思
- promotion activities and exhibitions 什么意思
- promotion and advertising 什么意思
- promotion and marketing communications 什么意思