- 更多例句： 下一页
- She assisted him in correcting the proof .
- The new product has stood a severe proof .
- The easy proof of this is left to the reader .
- They are proof against temptation of money .
- The proofs were attacked as unsound .
- (used in combination or as a suffix) able to withstand; "temptation-proof"; "childproof locks"
- make resistant (to harm); "proof the materials against shrinking in the dryer"
- activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk; "proof yeast"
- read for errors; "I should proofread my manuscripts"
- knead to reach proper lightness; "proof dough"
- make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
- the act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
- a trial photographic print from a negative
- any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something; "if you have any proof for what you say, now is the time to produce it"
- (printing) an impression made to check for errors
同义词：test copy, trial impression
- a formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
- a measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)