- 更多例句： 下一页
- There will be a proper row about it .
- Every sentence should have its proper stop .
- We will produce him at a proper time .
- He was dressed neatly, soberly proper .
- I 'm afraid this is n't the proper way to handle the case .
- marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness; "proper medical treatment"; "proper manners"
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person''s character, needs; "everything in its proper place"; "the right man for the job"; "she is not suitable for the position"
- limited to the thing specified; "the city proper"; "his claim is connected with the deed proper"
- having all the qualities typical of the thing specified; "wanted a proper dinner; not just a snack"; "he finally has a proper job"