- 更多例句： 下一页
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- The property should remain in the gens .
- I should look for other property and build .
- I see a large pine tree on my property .
- He was entrusted with the care of her property ..
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
- a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property";
Property is any physical or intangible entity that is owned by a person or jointly by a group of people or a legal entity like a corporation. Depending on the nature of the property, an owner of property has the right to consume, sell, rent, mortgage, transfer, exchange or destroy it, or to exclude others from doing these things.