3.〔the P-〕 法国外交部的礼宾司。vt.,vi.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- These autopsy protocols have to be signed .
- It was a gross breach of protocol .
- He had short-circuited protocol .
- Once in a while, emergency justified a break with protocol .
- While all round him the area fairly seethed with protocol .
- code of correct conduct; "safety protocols"; "academic protocol"
- forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state
- (computer science) rules determining the format and transmission of data