1.预备，准备，设备 (for; against); 供应，(一批)供应品；生活物质；储备物资。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She had a plentiful store of provisions .
- The inhabitants are suffering from provisions .
- Their provisions are to be judged by courts .
- The repayment provisions are generous .
- We should make provision for the future .
- the activity of supplying or providing something
- the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening; "his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties"
- a stipulated condition; "he accepted subject to one provision"
- a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
- supply with provisions