- 更多例句： 下一页
- The concept of transference was formally brought into psychiatry by sigmund freud .
- Historically, the neuroses or psychoneuroses have constituted a major category of mental disorders in psychiatry and psychoanalysis .
- In psychiatry generally, the term autism refers to apparent withdrawal from the outside world, self absorption, and lack of communication with others .
- I am currently a professor of anthropology and psychiatry . .
- . . . psychiatry and neurology from johns hopkins . .
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.