- 更多例句： 下一页
- The single pyramid projects well into the renal pelvis .
- Reinvestment and pyramiding are not inevitable .
- The pyramid had five terraces .
- Most people imagined them to be the very apex of the pyramid .
- There are some glaring exceptions to the eltonian pyramid .
- (stock market) a series of transactions in which the speculator increases his holdings by using the rising market value of those holdings as margin for further purchases
- a polyhedron having a polygonal base and triangular sides with a common vertex
- increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
- arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
- use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
- enlarge one''s holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts
A pyramid (from πυραμ??, Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott, A Greek-English Lexicon, on Perseus Digital Library) is a structure whose shape is roughly that of a pyramid in the geometric sense; that is, its outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single point at the top. The base of a pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or any polygon shape, meaning that a pyramid has at least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base).