- amenable to quantification: 可用数量表示
- amplitude quantification: 振幅定量
- bounded quantification: 有界量词限制
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Obviously much further quantification of the blackbone rotational parameters affecting termination is possible .
- On quantification of the thought ' s and political work
- Soil ; description ; standardization ; quantification
- The progress of quantification and fermentation of nisin
- On the scopal ambiguity in english and chinese quantification
- the act of discovering or expressing the quantity of something
- a limitation imposed on the variables of a proposition (as by the quantifiers `some'' or `all'' or `no'')
Quantification has several distinct senses. In mathematics and empirical science, it is the act of counting and measuring that maps human sense observations and experiences into members of some set of numbers.