- 更多例句： 下一页
- The dog nestled up against the warm radiator .
- The radiator is giving out a lot of heat .
- The second truck had its radiator completely smashed in .
- The heated water is thus cooled as it goes through the radiator .
- Standard emitters are conventionally high-temperature cavity radiators .
- a mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate; heat is transferred from the fluid through the honeycomb to the airstream that is created either by the motion of the vehicle or by a fan
- heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings
- any object that radiates energy
Radiators are heat exchangers used to transfer thermal energy from one medium to another for the purpose of cooling and heating. The majority of radiators are constructed to function in automobiles, buildings, and electronics.