[ 'reidiəu ]发音: 用"radio"造句
- a radio: 收音机
- in the radio: 在收音机中
- no radio: 没有无线电台; 无线电讯号消失
- I could hear music playing on the radio .
- He is recording music from the radio .
- He manipulated the frequency dial of the radio .
- Do you prefer radio or television ?
- A radio was installed on the platform .
- indicating radiation or radioactivity; "radiochemistry"
- transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
- a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
同义词：radio receiver, receiving set, radio set, tuner, wireless
- medium for communication
Radio is the wireless transmission of signals through free space by electromagnetic radiation of a frequency significantly below that of visible light, in the radio frequency range, from about 30?kHz to 300?GHz.Dictionary of Electronics By Rudolf F.