2.〔常 pl. 〕(一般人或动物尤指兵员的)每日口粮；食物；军粮，军肉；粮食。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Bread was rationed to one loaf per family .
- Ration the remaining water out among the survivors
- People were rationed to one egg a week .
- Many governments have tried to ration imports .
- The ration is the amount of feed offered to the pig daily .
- the food allowance for one day (especially for service personnel); "the rations should be nutritionally balanced"
- a fixed portion that is allotted (especially in times of scarcity)
- distribute in rations, as in the army; "Cigarettes are rationed"
- restrict the consumption of a relatively scarce commodity, as during war; "Bread was rationed during the siege of the city"