- 更多例句： 下一页
- You can read this book in one sitting .
- I told him how i had read in the papers .
- The blacksmith was there reading the notice .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- the act of measuring with meters or similar instruments; "he has a job meter reading for the gas company"
- the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message; "his main reading was detective stories"; "suggestions for further reading"
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; "he could not believe the meter reading"; "the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
同义词：meter reading, indication
- a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- written material intended to be read; "the teacher assigned new readings"; "he bought some reading material at the airport"
- a particular interpretation or performance; "on that reading it was an insult"; "he was famous for his reading of Mozart"
- a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance; "the program included songs and recitations of well-loved poems"