- 更多例句： 下一页
- The economy slid from recession to depression .
- There was a mild recession in the early 1950s .
- In the recession , our firm went through a bad time .
- There is no sign that the recession has bottomed out yet .
- It signals a warning of potential unemployment or of a recession .
- the act of becoming more distant
- the act of ceding back
- the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
- a small concavity
同义词：recess, niche, corner
- the state of the economy declines; a widespread decline in the GDP and employment and trade lasting from six months to a year
In economics, a recession is a business cycle contraction, a general slowdown in economic activity. Macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, employment, investment spending, capacity utilization, household income, business profits, and inflation fall, while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.