[ 'rekɔd,ri'kɔ:d ]发音: 用"record"造句
- a record: 纪录
- for the record: 记录在案; 列入记录; 为了记录
- no record: 未订座的机票; 无案可查
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- Lord was right about his own record .
- It was a live broadcast , not a recording .
- Interest rates are running at record levels .
- He is recording music from the radio .
- the sum of recognized accomplishments; "the lawyer has a good record"; "the track record shows that he will be a good president"
- an extreme attainment; the best (or worst) performance ever attested (as in a sport); "he tied the Olympic record"; "coffee production last year broke all previous records"; "Chicago set the homicide record"
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
同义词：phonograph record, phonograph recording, disk, disc, platter
- a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted; "he ruled that the criminal record of the defendant could not be disclosed to the court"; "the prostitute had a record a mile long"
- a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; "Al Smith used to say, `Let''s look at the record''"; "his name is in all the record books"
同义词：record book, book
- anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events; "the film provided a valuable record of stage techniques"
- a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction; "they could find no record of the purchase"
- the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had; "at 9-0 they have the best record in their league"
- be or provide a memorial to a person or an event; "This sculpture commemorates the victims of the concentration camps"; "We memorialized the Dead"
同义词：commemorate, memorialize, memorialise, immortalize, immortalise
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty''"
同义词：read, register, show
- register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
- make a record of; set down in permanent form
同义词：enter, put down
- be aware of; "Did you register any change when I pressed the button?"