- 更多例句： 下一页
- A recorder pen makes a mark on a chart .
- Greenhouse temperature is checked with recorders .
- Multifunctional video tape recorders sell well .
- The recorder trace is a series of inverse peaks .
- He probably had a recorder going at this moment .
- a tubular wind instrument with 8 finger holes and a fipple mouthpiece
同义词：fipple flute, fipple pipe, vertical flute
- equipment for making records
同义词：recording equipment, recording machine
- a barrister or solicitor who serves as part-time judge in towns or boroughs
- someone responsible for keeping records
The recorder is a woodwind musical instrument of the family known as fipple flutes or internal duct flutes?whistle-like instruments which include the tin whistle. The recorder is end-blown and the mouth of the instrument is constricted by a wooden plug, known as a block or fipple.