[ ri'kʌvəri ]发音: 用"recovery"造句
- in recovery: 改出时
- recovery room recovery room: 康复室
- a et recovery: 资源回收
- The doctors could hold out no hope of his recovery .
- They feted his recovery with ice cream and cake .
- There is still hope of his recovery .
- The patient is in recovery .
- They were happy days those of oliver's recovery .
- the act of regaining or saving something lost (or in danger of becoming lost)
- return to an original state; "the recovery of the forest after the fire was surprisingly rapid"
- gradual healing (through rest) after sickness or injury