2.叫…去打听，叫某人参看，叫某人查询，叫某人注意 (to); 叫…到某处或某人处 (to), 查询某事 (for); 让…过目，使…参看；使…注意(事实等) (to)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- These events were referred to as ground roll .
- The reader is referred to the original paper .
- From time to time the ads refer to reality .
- That remark does not refer to [direct at] her ...
- This solute will be referred to as a tracer .
- think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another; "This plant can be referred to a known species"
- seek information from; "You should consult the dictionary"; "refer to your notes"
同义词：consult, look up
- have as a meaning; "`multi-'' denotes `many'' "
- make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
同义词：mention, advert, bring up, cite, name
- use a name to designate; "Christians refer to the mother of Jesus as the Virgin Mary"
- send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision; "refer a patient to a specialist"; "refer a bill to a committee"
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
同义词：pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with