[ 'redʒistə ]发音: 用"register"造句
- a register: 累加寄存器; 运算寄存器
- a-register: 运算寄存器
- and register with a: 寄存器和累加器相与
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The name did not register with collins .
- Your name was removed from the registers .
- The dots turn red as they register heat .
- Each class has a register of 40 students .
- Loss of pressure had not registered on the dials .
- a cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions; used in shops to add up the bill
- a regulator (as a sliding plate) for regulating the flow of air into a furnace or other heating device
- an air passage (usually in the floor or a wall of a room) for admitting or excluding heated air from the room
- (computer science) memory device that is the part of computer memory that has a specific address and that is used to hold information of a specific kind
- (music) the timbre that is characteristic of a certain range and manner of production of the human voice or of different pipe organ stops or of different musical instruments
- an official written record of names or events or transactions
- a book in which names and transactions are listed
- enter into someone''s consciousness; "Did this event register in your parents'' minds?"
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty''"
同义词：read, show, record
- record in a public office or in a court of law; "file for divorce"; "file a complaint"
- send by registered mail; "I''d like to register this letter"
- manipulate the registers of an organ
- be aware of; "Did you register any change when I pressed the button?"
- show in one''s face; "Her surprise did not register"
- enroll to vote; "register for an election"
- record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions
- have one''s name listed as a candidate for several parties